Migrating Applications to AWS Training
Edureka’s Online Workshop on Migrating application to AWS will help you gain expertise and experience in managing cloud migration without any downtimes. Migrating Applications to AWS (Amazon Web Services) Training will help you become proficient in Migrating Strategies, Migrating Web Applications, Database Migration, Batch Processes, and Backend Processing Pipeline to AWS Cloud using the best migration practices suggested by AWS.
Introduction to AWS Services
Learning Objectives: In this module, the participants will develop a good overall understanding of AWS Services.
- AWS Compute, Storage, networking Services
- AWS EC2 Instance launch Demo
- AWS S3 Demo
- AWS security model and Security Services
- AWS IaaC with Cloud formation
- AWS Auto scaling, Load balancing and Cloud Watch Demo
- Creating an EC2 instance using AWS Management Console
- Creating an Auto-Scaling group using EC2 dashboard
- Configuring a Load Balancer on EC2 instance
- Configuring a Bucket using AWS S3
- Building a non-default VPC
- Using of IAM services to create users and groups
- Creating a Stack using an AWS CloudFormation template
- Setting up your Billing alert
AWS Migration Strategy
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn all the pre-migration practices which are recommended by AWS
- AWS CAF – Cloud Adoption Framework
- 6R Migration Pattern
- AWS Well Architecture Framework
Application Migration To AWS
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to migrate an on premise Server or VM to cloud.
- Application discovery services
- Server Migration services
- Agent based and agentless server migration service
- Migration on Premises Microsoft Hyper VM to AWS AMI
- Migration on Premises VMware VM to AWS AMI
- Migrating an on premises VM machine to AWS environment
Database Migration To AWS
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how you can perform all pre, during & post migration activities by using AWS portfolio of DB migration services
- DB Migration challenges
- AWS DB Services
- AWS DB Migration services
- AWS Pre during and post migration task
- Migrating a source DB, which will be from outside the AWS environment to target AWS RDS Aurora DB in side AWS environment
Data Migration To AWS
Learning Objectives: In this module you will learn how to transfer data to AWS in large scale
- Storage Gateway
- Kinesis Firehose
- Snowball, Snowball edge and Snowball Mobile
- Direct Connect
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Speeding up a large-scale data migration to S3 by enabling S3 Acceleration
- Confirming how much data migration has been speeded up via a tool
Migrating monolithic application to AWS with Docker
Learning Objectives: The goal of this module is to provide you both why and how of docker and AWS elastic container service(ECS) can be used to migrate monolithic application to AWS Cloud.
- Understand Docker Ecosystem
- How docker can be used to package a monolithic application inside docker container
- Understanding how ECS works with docker
- Orchestrate a docker container-based system
- Migrating a monolithic application to AWS and then breaking it into microservices
Follow the steps mentioned below to migrate a VM to AWS, as mentioned in the official AWS docs:
• Select the operating system running on the VM.
• Select the region and environment for the resulting EC2 instance. ...
• Select a subnet, instance type, and security group for the instance.
• (Optional) Enter a private IP address. ...
• Select a security group. ...
• Click Begin migration to Amazon EC2
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.