Robotic Process Automation Training using UiPath
Edureka’s Robotic Process Automation training using UiPath will prepare you for UiPath’s RPA Developer Advanced Certification Exam so that you can drive RPA initiatives in your organization. You will master the key concepts while designing an RPA solution using UiPath, perform Image and Text automation, create RPA Bots, perform Data Manipulation, handle exceptions and build a solution using REFramework using real-life case studies. Master RPA with Edureka and secure high-paying RPA jobs.
Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the evolution and future of Robotic Process Automation. You will also learn how Robotic Process Automation works and its components.
- Emergence of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Evolution of RPA
- Future of RPA
- Differentiating RPA from Automation
- Defining Robotic Process Automation & its benefits
- What RPA is Not
- Types of Bots
- Application areas of RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and key considerations
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
Demonstrate a typical automation process by developing a process using UiPath to Identify elements from Edureka’s website related to a course search and store the results of the search in a local file
Discuss a real-world implementation use case of RPA where involving a large telecommunication and media company. Examine how its critical business processes are automated with the help of UiPath and the benefits achieved by this automation.
Overview of UiPath
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about the basic concepts of UiPath.
- Introduction to UiPath platform and its components
- Installation details of UiPath’s Community Edition
- Types of Templates
- User Interface
- Domains in Activities
- Workflow Files in UiPath
- Setup and Configure UiPath Studio
- Understand the user interface of UiPath Studio
- Create a Sequence to obtain user inputs display them using a message box
- Create a Flowchart to navigate to a desired page based on a condition
- Create a State Machine workflow to compare user input with a random number
Process Components and Activities
Learning Objective: In this module, you will understand the main components of a process namely variables, arguments and activities. You will learn activities related to UI Automation, System activities and various User Events.
- UI Automation Activities
- System Activities
- Imports Panel
- User Events
- Build a process in UiPath using UI Automation Activities
- Create an automation process using key System Activities
- Using Variables and Arguments
- Automation using System Trigger
App Integration, Recording and Scraping
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Recording, Scraping Data and integrate these activities with the corresponding apps.
- App Integration
- Workflow Activities
- Automate login to your (web)Email account
- Recording mouse and keyboard actions to perform an operation
- Scraping data from website and writing to CSV
Data Manipulation & PDF Automation
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Data Manipulation, virtual machines, Citrix, text, image, and PDF Automation.
- Data Manipulation
- Automation of Virtual Machines
- Introduction to Native Citrix Automation
- Text and Image Automation
- PDF Automation
- Computer Vision
- Data manipulation in the workbook
- PDF Data Extraction
Programming, Debugging and Logging
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Programming in UiPath, organizing projects, debugging projects and handling exceptions.
- Error Handling
- Project Organization
- Using Programming Activities in UiPath
- Debugging errors in a UiPath Project
- Different ways of Error Handling in UiPath
- Browse through the log files related to UiPath Project
Orchestrator Community Edition and Other RPA Tools
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Orchestrator Community Edition (CE) and other leading RPA tools.
- UiPath Orchestrator Overview
- Orchestrator activities
- Introduction to Orchestrator CE
- Orchestrator CE
- Other RPA tools
- Using various components of Orchestrator
- Create an automated Gmail Login Application
- Create an automated Remote Data Entry Application
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to use the REFramework template in UiPath for creating business processes and understand the various components involved in it.
- Introduction to REFramework
- About REFramework
- Purpose of REFramework
- Using State Machine Layout
- States of the State Machine
- Workflows Involved
- Workflows of the Framework
- Exception Handling & Logging
- Rules of Developing a Process using REFramework
- Build a business process based on REFramework and utilizing various components of this framework such as its workflows, states, variables and exceptions
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch."